Sufi : I Doesn’t Buy That...



Roadies 6 has catapulted MTV in the top slots with the channel delivering 83 GRPs more than some GECs. Aired on Sundays at 7 pm, it is the highest-watched show on that time-slot. No wonder then that the contestants of the adventure show are household names. Sufi Malhotra, one of the most popular Roadies, was voted out two weeks ago much to the disappointment of the girls watching him. There are rumours that he will be back and will win the title, but Sufi doesn’t buy that. “Are you serious? There is absolutely no truth in that. There are no more wild-card entries and I do not have another chance,” he informs putting all rumours to rest. But yes, he has been offered a few television soaps including from Balaji, but he is in no mood to continue his stint with television.

However, he claims that Roadies has been a wonderful experience for him. “Though everyone voted me out in the very first episode, I am glad that I got another chance to prove myself during the wild-card entry round,” says Sufi, who was one of the strongest contenders on the show. He was back on the show when the contestants flew down to Australia to face the final hell Down Under. Talking about the most important aspect of the show, he says, “ It is more important to perform in all the tasks than having any game-plan, strategy or just being yourself on the show. I never expected my ouster from the show because I have consistently performed in all the tasks. I knew I had to make optimum usage of my wild-card entry but destiny had different plans in store for me,”, he says after being voted out by co-roadie Palak, who had the power to eliminate any roadie.

But he holds no grudges against anyone and shares some of his fond memories on Roadies. “My favourite destination in Australia was Gold Coast. It is such a beautiful place and the tasks were also challenging,” remembers Sufi who almost got injured while fighting two wrestlers for an immunity task. He had to put up a fight in an arena with two professional wrestlers for two minutes to win the immunity. Though he did not win the task, he did take home the Roadies bike - Karizma. “Though I broke a few ribs and tore a ligament, I did not give up. Winning the immunity was really crucial so the only saving-grace was winning the bike.”

He wishes good luck to his fellow- contestants on the show, especially to his good friend Nauman. Ask him who does he think will win Roadies this time, and he quickly retorts, “I can’t tell you because after my vote out, I myself do not know what is going to happen. I would want Natasha to win Roadies because she definitely deserves it. She is a hardworking girl and I wish her all the best!”

3 comments:

  1. BE IT ANY THING DUDE SUFI IS THE MOST WANTED ROADIE HE SHOULD BE THE WINNER

    ReplyDelete
  2. sufi u rock man.u samrat,nauman nd natasha were my favourite roadies this time.i always wanted one of u 4 to win this season.
    but due to this fuckin unfair system it really feels very disheartening.nw nauman is last hope for this season.
    raghu i would like to suggest you sumthng.u make da show unpredictable as much as u want.its gud.we will also like it.but dnt cmplicate it so much dat it becomes so much unfair as it is nw.we want da best person to win da roadies.we the youth want it dat way

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoe are theee BEST [SUFI] .
    I wanted you to win bt its your luck .
    i wish you all the best for your FUTURE..........*

    ReplyDelete