Nauman Is Roadies Top Gun



I am allergic to Palak. I cannot stand her. But I have always been a smart player. Choosing her was a smart move
Nauman on why he picked Palak over Poulomi

After a wildcard entry and beating everyone by surviving all the tough tasks thrown his way , Nauman Sait emerged as the winner of the MTV Hero Honda Roadies: Hell Down Under. Speaking to HT City, Nauman talks about his gameplan and what it feels to be the last man standing.

“I feel on top of the world,” he says, exhilarated.

“This was the most amazing experience I’ve had. It’s so funny everyone now wants ...

to be my friend.” Talking of friends, we ask, what went wrong with Tamanna? She accused Nauman of using her. “Tamanna and I are good friends,” he says.

“Things happen in every relationship. We were together throughout Roadies.” Everyone was stunned when Nauman chose Palak over Poulomi for one of the tasks. “Frankly I am allergic , to Palak,” says Nauman.

“Can’t stand the girl. But I have always been a smart player on Roadies. Choosing Palak was a smart move as she was a better contender than Poulomi and I wanted respect by defeating the better one. Also, defeating Palak gave me that extra kick because she was my enemy He was also called .” effeminate by some, but Nauman counters, “My niceness was taken in the wrong way just because I don’t ...

abuse like men these days.” His toughest competitors? “Sufi, Samrat and Kiri.” Now, Nauman hopes to be a reality TV star. “Any good offers and I’m game.”
source:HT City,DELHI

No comments:

Post a Comment