Palak : I Like Bobby & Sufi



Gurmeet Kaur aka Palak
Age: 19
Hails from: Chandigarh

Viewers in general find the show vulgar, provocative and abusive. What do you think?

Roadies is about the rough and tough, it brings out the real reactions of the contestants. I am not the only person, who abuses on the show. Everyone does it.

I'm not the biggest manipulator on the show, everyone does it to survive in Roadies.

Your most difficult tasks?

Wrestling a professional, jumping into a pool full of crocodiles and the finale task.

Which Roadie did you like? And hate?

I liked Bobby because she's very genuine. Tamanna, on the other, is so fake.

Who should win, according to you? Don't pick yourself.

Sufi, even though we had a tiff and I voted him out. He's excellent when it comes to performing tasks.

What will you do with the prize money if you win?

I will give it to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment