Nauman : I Don't Like Palak



Nauman Sait
Age: 21
Hails from: Bangalore

Viewers in general find the show vulgar, provocative and abusive. What do you think?

I don't endorse abusing. I've kept my dignity on the show as well.

Your most difficult task?

The finale task was the most difficult task!

Which Roadie did you like? And hate?

I liked Tamanna. She was my support system throughout the show. I don't like Palak -- I don't need to explain why! She's my enemy and a stronger contender.

You said once you used Tamanna and your statement hurt her. Does it mean you were using her to save yourself from eviction?

In the beginning, making friends with her was a good option. But during the show, I got to know her better and then the equation completely changed. We are very good friends and still in touch.

Who should win, according to you? Don't pick yourself.

Sufi, any day!

What will you do with the prize money if you win?

I'll treat my friends, keep some for them. A part will go to my family, and a part will go to charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment