Kiri : Roadies Reflect The Youth Of Today



Longkiri Timung aka Kiri
Age: 25
Hails from: Assam

Viewers in general find the show vulgar, provocative and abusive. What do you think?

Roadies reflect the youth of today -- who they are, their behaviour, personalities. So it's all happening around you. People abuse at work too. Also, Roadies is a game where everyone wants to win!

I was being myself on the show. I don't think it's important to play games in Roadies. Performing tasks well is enough to survive on the show.

Your most difficult task?

The finale. Also, the wooden plank task against Sufi.

Which Roadie did you like? And hate?

I liked Poulomi since she's good at heart and never lies. I can't stand Palak.

Who should win, according to you? Don't pick yourself.

Samrat. He is very versatile. He is strong, a good fighter and has determination.

What will you do with the prize money if you win?

I will donate Rs 1 lakh towards a social cause, and start a small business with the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment