Roadies Battleground : RBG : Latest Update


RBG: Vote out 6 Final Results

Aniket voted for Hansika and Tejaswini
Reason: With Vandana gone, Hansika was feeling lonely. I don't know Tejaswini a lot.

Ashish voted for Hansika and Tejaswini
Reason: I don't know Hansika a lot. I think Tejaswini is not interested in the game.

Dj Rocky voted for Hansika and Tejaswini
Reason: Hansika is too cute to be a Roadie. I don't know Tejaswini a lot.

Florence voted for Hansika and Tejaswini
Reason: Hansika conspires a lot. I hardly know Tejaswini.

Hansika voted for Dj and Tejaswini
Reason: I don't like DJ. I don't know Teju very well.

Rohini voted for Hansika and Tejaswini
Reason: Vandana left the last time. Now its Hansika's turn. I don't know tejaswini.

Tejawini voted for Hansika and Florence
Reason: Hansika is not Roadie material. Florence's task was really lame.

Twinkle voted for Hansika and Florence
Reason: Hansika is bad at tasks. Florence is not a team player.

Votes Tally

Dj Rockky - 1
Florence - 2
Tejaswini - 6
Hansika - 7

Hansika and Tejaswini are voted out.


The Roadies unanimously vote out Hansika Seth and Tejaswini Kavita. 7 remain on the battleground and await their next task.

Saloni Mathur's performance in the Community Task impressed everyone.
Welcome the newest Roadie on the battleground.


The next set of tasks go LIVE at 10pm Sunday night!

Log on to the gadget to check out all the submissions made by the Roadies and the Community members in Round 6.

The battle continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment