Roadies Battleground : RBG : Community Task 7 Results


Roadies Battleground :RBG : Vote out 7 : Florence and Rohini are out

Rohini: 4
Florence: 4

Twinkle: 3
Ashish: 3


Reasons for the vote out:-

Aniket voted against Ashish and Twinkle
Florence and Rohini have been friends from the start. Couldn't have voted them out.

Ashish voted against Florence and Rohini
Had to save my ass. That's it.

Dj Rocky voted against Florence and Rohini
Rohini & Florence are in a team. They could have been a danger for me

Florence voted against Ashish and Twinkle
Twinkle voted against me last time so I wanna kick her out. I don't like both of them basically

Rohini voted against Ashish and Twinkle
Twinkle will make a better rickshaw wala and I don't like Ashish. He is annoying.

Saloni voted against Florence and Rohini
They all wanted to throw me out cuz they think that I'm a strong contender. I just wanted to save my butt.

Twinkle voted against Florence and Rohini
I don't get along with Florence. Rohini didn't do the task completely. She just pretended that she was a waitress.

No comments:

Post a Comment