Devarshiism


Recent interview of Devarshi Patel...
1.Why did you volunteer for the coffin task when you knew you'd be out?
I assumed that the person who got into the coffin would get immunity It's sad that the producers, Raghu and Rajig thought I got into the coffin because I wanted out of Roadies.

2.You voted Nauman out of the show and he's back now. Disappointed that you weren't called back?
No, it was my mistake, so I don't expect them to take me back. I made two mistakes, getting into the coffin and voting Nauman out.

3.Even Palak has returned.
She's back because people need masala. I'd tell everyone on the show that there's no hero without a villain in a movie. Palak was the villain. No one would talk to her. But I'd sit with her at times because she was so alone.

4.Was there anyone else on the show who backstabbed you?
Samrat did. He and I were friends right from the auditions. But when I was going into the coffin, Tamanna was about to stop me, he stopped her from trying to save me.

5.Is there anyone from the show you wouldn't keep in touch with?
Palak for sure. Bobby too. I had a crush on her but she hurt me. On the day Nauman was voted out, there was a plan to vote her out instead. I saw her sitting on a rock, looking really upset and I decided to get Nauman voted out. But on the camp night, I realised what kind of a person she is when she said, Tere soft corner ko jala doongi.

6.What are you up to now?
I'm working in an international call centre and doing MBA. It was my dream to come into the glamour industry I had always wanted to meet Raghu and I'm glad I did. I hope to land some Bollywood offers, obviously not as a hero, but I can be a good comedian.

7.Any message you want to give your fellow roadies who wroadies who were voted out as well?
I want to tell Bobby that it's not always good to be so selfish. She should care about others' feelings. She should be proud that someone liked her and sacrificed friendship for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment