MTV Roadies 6 Varisha Orkut Profile & Link


VARISHA HAWELIA ORKUT PROFILE LINK

relationship status: single

birthday: April 24

age: 20

languages i speak: English (US), Hindi

here for: friends

about me: well,i m sum1 whom no1 can understand easily..Yaa,but my frenz believe tat i m really a fun luving gal who z fond of eating n sleeping and Yaa,partying..i luv 2 knw different ppl and orkut z a lovely site 2 get into..but at the same time i m very choosy n so hav limited frenz..wel,i m quite candid n cant keep anything in my belly coz its really small n has no vacancy 4 stupid gossips..i m complete style freak n so luv 2 b stylish all the time..!!LOVE z a big NO-NO 4 me coz i jus believe in true friendship coz its the only relation whc GOD leaves on us 2 make n wen luv starts friendship ends,so BIG BOYCOTT 2 LUV..i m here 2 knw all u lovely ppl n b ur true fren 4ever....!!!!

children: no

ethnicity: asian

religion: Hindu

political view: not political

humor: friendly

fashion: alternative, smart, trendy

smoking: no

drinking: no

pets: i like pet(s)

living: with parents

passions: i m fond of eating n partying..

sports: i m not at all sporty but i try every sport wid my boring bro wel i luv wearing sporty shorts...

activities: i m active only in my dreamz..

books: "frankestein"..n only seventeen magazines...

music: soft n soothing music wen i m alone..or else rocking ones..........

tv shows: all the shows of disney n pogo..

movies: meaningful movies not the TP ones

cuisines: all mexican food stations like 'jalapenos'

city: KOLKATA

state: west bengal

country: India

education: High School

career interests: wel me intersted in fashion designing and mass comm.

ideal match: tall,rugged,rich,intellegent n damn hillarious hot guy

first thing you will notice about me: my hair

height: 165 centimeters

eye color: brown

hair color: dark brown

build: slim

body art: pierced ears

looks: beauty contest winner

best feature: hair

turn ons: candlelight, dancing, erotica, intelligence, long hair, wealth

turn offs: scooty guys

my idea of a perfect first date: a hot stud in a black car who takes me 2 a beautiful riverside spot..

from my past relationships i learned: don get serious wid luv jus hav fun..n after sumtime run..

five things I cant live without: food,money,phone,hot-shopping n music

in my bedroom you will find: all pinky n fishy stuffs..

No comments:

Post a Comment