Things You Must NEVER Say While Auditioning


# I want to become a VJ and Roadies can get me there.
# I’m very diplomatic, I can survive anything on Roadies.
# I’m a convict and I’m looking for a way to run out of this country.
# I’m gay and I have the hots for Raghu.
# I want to make my village famous.
# I won’t strip. I won’t sing. I won’t speak foul language. I won’t, I won’t, I
won’t.
# Do you think I need more make-up before you start rolling?
# I think sex is good for the soul.
# My shrink told me that I have to do bold things.
# I bunked my boring history class, thought I’ll have some fun here.
# I’m too cool for the other reality shows.
# I always wanted to steal peanuts from an international airplane.
# Babes in Australia wear bikinis, please select me I want to date such
women.
# I heard in Australia beer comes free. Cheers.
# I think my biceps will be an asset to this show.
# My mother’s uncle’s neighbour’s daughter-in-laws’s swimming coach
knows the MLA.
# Everybody loves me.
# I want money for my nose job.
# If Ashu can win, then this is cake walk for me.
# I didn’t make it into Bollywood so Roadies is my second option.
# My parents told me not to come. I’m a total rebel.
# Ummmmm….sorry I’m nervous.
# I don’t want to tell you my secrets.
# America should rule the world.
# Nikhil looks gay.
# I have a crush on Raghu, so I’m here.
# Pick me I will increase your TRP.
# I was just passing by and saw this huge crowd outside, I’m curious.
# I thought I’m auditioning for Indian Idol.
# I’m a chu%*@
# Mujhe paisa chahiye.
# I’ve never been to Australia.
# I only get along with myself.
# This is my only chance to meet hot women.
# It is my dream to be a Roadie.
# I hate to lose.
# I’m a roadie.
# My parents think I’m a brain child.
# I love adventure.
# I have never stepped outside my lane.
# I love bikes.
# I like to make friends.
# I want to be famous.
# I have a great personality.
# India sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment